Well this is an interesting question, as long as i can remember, beyblade and Pokemon were my first anime. I am not sure for real.
But the gateway anime was Naruto and DragonBallz. (gateway anime is an anime that makes to watch more anime and new anime like a gateway drug).
All of my memories are wonderful.
- I used to have Nokia N72 phone, I had like a lot of DBZ and Naruto AMVs in that phone.
- These AMVs were all Linkin Park songs, and introduced to me world of English music.
- I was really crazy for Naruto that i used to go to cyber cafe and watch Naruto episodes. (sometimes i have gone with my mom, she used to sit on main desk and while i watched naruto).
- Just because to watch Naruto all episodes, I started watching naruto in Subbed and left dubbed. (thus gateway anime was triggered).
- I respect Naruto will all my heart and soul. My best scene that i remember is the Naruto fighting Haku and is trapped in Haku’s ice cage. When Saske is hurt, saving Naruto, Naruto says a line, “mein kaccha chaba jaunga” (this was Hindi dubbed).
- I have forgotten most about Dragon ball z, i remember i watched it a lot, maybe it didn’t made a deep connection.
- I would tell all, “watching anime is better than talking to people”.
- Hindi Subbed Naruto, was my gateway anime to be sure.
Now, i have watched a lot of anime.. so many that I don’t remember titles of anime, from romance to the amazing action.
I will do everything in my power to live a life that has time for anime and games. These two makes me lazy because they are highly rewarding things for me.
Will update more if my laziness leaves me. 😛
Related posts :
The "Steins Gate the Movi...
On the off chance that yo...
This opening for me hit m...
Shoyo Hinata, who was fas...